NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Screenplay Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PsychoKing1227 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 2:33am
Returning for my second year (got to round 3 in 2014).  Looking forward to conversing and competing with other great writers and thinkers. I always post my screenplays and always look for feedback from anyone who wants to lend an eye and constructive voice.  I'll do the same if anyone likes the thrill of critical responses.  Good luck, everyone!  Let's make some great stories this year!
DFAEB
[after dark] creations
paulene.turner View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulene.turner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 4:48am
Thanks for those pointers Reez.  I'm looking forward to it..I think.
plkphoto View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plkphoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 5:14am
I'm in… first time attempting a screenplay… should be interesting! Tongue
FFC 2018

Ch1 Gr62 -- The Other Side of the Coin (Thriller)
DBA Lehane View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBA Lehane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 12:00pm
I'm in...
Screenplay Challenge 2020 Finalist.
SSC 2014 Finalist.
FFC 2015 4th Placed Finalist.
graymerc View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graymerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 2:44pm
After a couple years off, I figure I'll dust off the gloves. Let's get in the ring and bang. (wait that's weird) Let's write hard. Good luck everyone. 
I once finished 3rd in the Challenge, but it was as my drunken alter ego.
pgamble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgamble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 12:12am
This is my first year atempting the challenge.  Just getting used to this wacky web site.

Good luck everyone.
Regards

Patrick
Reez View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 4:00am
Originally posted by paulene.turner paulene.turner wrote:

Thanks for those pointers Reez.  I'm looking forward to it..I think.

You're very welcome Pauline! It should be a blast. Can't wait to get the prompts, I'll be getting them at 5am tomorrow, so I'll set the alarm, take a look and then turn over and mull over them for a couple of hours in my sleep! Lol!

Completely forgot that we have the luxury of a whole 8 days for round 1, so lots of time to sink the teeth in!

Hope you enjoy, if you need a beta to give it a once over feel free to pm me.
paulene.turner View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulene.turner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 4:04am
Many thanks Reez.  I might take u up on that!  Good luck.  
DunnEllis View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DunnEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 9:08am
I definitely thought we got the prompts at midnight LAST night, and when I randomly woke up at 3:30 I scrambled to check my email. Whoops. 
Scarlet Screenwriter View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Screenwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by DunnEllis DunnEllis wrote:

I definitely thought we got the prompts at midnight LAST night, and when I randomly woke up at 3:30 I scrambled to check my email. Whoops. 

Try living on the other side of the world and tomorrow ... West of the International Date Line ... For me, they come out on Saturday afternoon ... However, deadline is in the afternoon, too, so no losing sleep. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>