NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Script Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABEAR111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2006 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by wenonah wenonah wrote:

I would be willing to put a couple scripts on my server (www.beadedroad.com) I have plenty of space - they should be .pdf's and you can email them to me and I'll upload and email you back a link.

wenonah@beadedroad.com

Wenonah, why haven't you posted yours? ??
MeaningLess View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeaningLess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 3:00am
Where are u guys posting your stuff, too.  How can I read them?  I went on to freeweb.com and am in the process of creating a site, but I can't figure out how show my script.  It's uploaded, but how do I make it viewable?
"Meaningless, meaningless, all is meaningless, says the teacher..."
Requiem View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Requiem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 3:09am
Upload the file, I guess zou alreadz did that. Click on the file zou uploaded and itll take zou to a new window, copz the url from that window and post a link to zour script on this forum.

Damn mz German kezboard! LOL
Michael View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 4:43am
Posted in correct forum.

Edited by Michael - 01 Aug 2006 at 7:08am
Chris Messineo View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Messineo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 4:47am
Originally posted by Michael Michael wrote:

http://www.beadedroad.com/scripts/SeptemberDay.pdf
Michael,

You'll want to post this link in the script review forum (it is a subforum in the "screenwriter's bar and lounge").   That way people can easily provide feedback on it.

Chris

Edited by Chris Messineo - 01 Aug 2006 at 4:47am
wenonah View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenonah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 4:57am
Okay, I may post mine but can I just put up my disclaimer before I do? I going to put the blame on the heat and the wine, both of which I took part in more than usual the past week Wacko - I was working off of two Final draft documents after I found out we had to name them specifically with the heat and underscore and all that ... anyway, like an idiot I ended up doing the final edit on the old document and sending that it. Needless to say, there are some inconsistencies with a character's name and some dialog that just doesn't belong, etc. Things that make me want to go back to the heat and wine to make me forget.  I know the judges are going to be harsh (as they should) so I'm not counting on placing - but I'll put the script up anyways since I had a lot of fun writing it.

wenonah
Chris Messineo View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Messineo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 5:06am
Originally posted by wenonah wenonah wrote:

Okay, I may post mine but can I just put up my disclaimer before I do? I going to put the blame on the heat and the wine, both of which I took part in more than usual the past week Wacko
It sounds like it could be quite an entertaining read.  I can't wait. Smile

Chris

Edited by Chris Messineo - 01 Aug 2006 at 5:07am
wenonah View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenonah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 5:52am
LOL... yeah! I bet it's a fantastic script if you couple it with a morning cocktail! You're the bartender - a round for everyone, on me!

Censored ... man it makes me bitter.

Michael View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 6:13am
OOPS!  Thanks, Chris.
BarbaraFL View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarbaraFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 1:16pm
OK, I will post mine with the disclaimer that I know as much as all of you do that the script isn't that suspenseful and is full of holes. My personal deadline was 4:30 since I was going out Sat. night and at 3:45 I realized I had a huge sinkhole and the story couldn't possibly work...so hey, I made someone a pizza delivery guy, lol.

I can't get the link to work to freewebs.com though?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>