FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Burt Builds a Bandit and I may get it!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Genevieve View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genevieve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Burt Builds a Bandit and I may get it!
    Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 5:20am
Well, I really hope you win the Dream Car - that would be a dream come true and certainly more exciting than a certificate for Final Draft (although you could sell that certificate on eBay.)

I thought your video was incredible even though the sound does not work on my computer, I can't figure how to fix it so I didn't really get the part in which you were explaining how you made the video.  Anyhow, they didn't look like little baby cars and I couldn't see the string pulling them AT ALL so I really hope you win the real car. Wow, what agony to wait for the results of that one!  Yours, Gen
“I know I was writing stories when I was five. I don't know what I did before that. Just loafed I suppose.” PG Wodehouse
2184pro View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2184pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2007 at 6:16am
Hello, Everyone!! It's been too long since I've been active here. I've been making videos more often than writing scripts lately, but I'm still checking out the boards.

Boy, do I have something to share with all of you...

CHASING THE DREAM CAR by 2184pro

This is my contest entry for the DIY Network contest, "Celebrity Rides: Burt Builds a Bandit."

I'm a finalist in the contest and just might win the car. I'll know this Friday night, the 14th.

The results show is on at 9pm Central time on the DIY Network. That's Channel 111 on DISH and Channel 230 on DirecTV. Check it out if you have time.

John Gleckler
2184pro
"Chasing the Dream Car"

Check out my other videos. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=2184pro
 Post Reply Post Reply