NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Formatting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyleaLynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Formatting
    Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 2:07pm
I spent an hour before I submitted my story going over the formatting and making sure it all looked good. I just reopened my story so that I could add it to the Master List, and my formatting is basically in ruins. (There were some text conversations where you can no longer tell who was saying what). What do I do? There's nothing I can do at this point is there? Just hope the formatting stuck in the document I submitted? 
Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 8:36pm

Without a link to see what your story looks like now I can't comment on it. However I can tell you that after saving what you are going to enter it is always a good idea to close it all out and then open it again just to be sure it all worked right. Tec sometimes hates us all.
theinquisitor View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theinquisitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 2:46pm
If you want, you can check what was actually submitted on Submittable. Sign in to your account, click Submissions, then the title of your story, then forms. At the bottom of the page, you can download the file.
 Post Reply Post Reply