NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Formatting requirements?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djparrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Formatting requirements?
    Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 7:02pm
Are our submissions required to be formatted with specific margins, line spacing, font type and size, etc.? I feel like I read something about this, but can't find it now. Thanks.
KirrilyK View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirrilyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2022 at 2:16am
Originally posted by djparrey djparrey wrote:

Are our submissions required to be formatted with specific margins, line spacing, font type and size, etc.? I feel like I read something about this, but can't find it now. Thanks.

Hi, in the NYCM email where they send us prompts for a challenge, all those formatting requirements are listed at the bottom of the email (well at least they were for the Short Screenplay Challenge). There's also info on their website under FAQs. Short Screenplay Challenge FAQ — nycmidnight (scroll down to Rules of the Competition). I imagine there is similar information for other challenges. 

Thanks and happy writing. 
SSC R2 G7 PolSat Pregnancy Palace
SSC R1 G7 Fairytale Catalina and the Wise Dragon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic