NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Finalist loglines? Let the misery begin.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMC_2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2007 at 6:23pm
    I posted mine.

I hope you post yours, I hope every one does. I can't see the down side in posting!!!!

Thanks,
Dawn
Sponsored Links

J_Fox View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2007 at 6:44pm
Title: Passers

Logline: Moral ambiguity is all in a day's work for police detective Mike Adams as he works to take down human clones -- who are assumed guilty simply because they exist -- while keeping his own past where it belongs.
18SSC Ch3: Eat No Evil, Hear No Evil
18SSC Finals: Heads You Lose
~~~
Davide View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2007 at 7:09pm
Title: The Sentry Officer

Log Line: In the near future, a Sentry Officer rediscovers his humanity when a break occurs in the line of his robotic counterparts.

samtutty View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samtutty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2007 at 7:54pm
Hey. I still haven't figured out how to get my script a url so I can upload it here, but here's my title and logline.

Title: Empty Corridors
Logline: A young man in the not-too-distant future, unsatisfied with his dead-end job, volunteers for an experimental procedure with unforseen consequences.

Edited by samtutty - 23 Sep 2007 at 7:54pm
JesseHole View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JesseHole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2007 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by samtutty samtutty wrote:

Hey. I still haven't figured out how to get my script a url so I can upload it here

Use http://members.freewebs.com/index.jsp it's a free website builder.
HarlequinOfHate View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarlequinOfHate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2007 at 8:04pm
My cinematographer told me... "You're kind of a sick person." after reading my entry. Me? Sick? Go figure. Evil Smile

"On The Horizon"

Logline - A scientist gets more than what he bargained for after attempting the impossible.

~HoH~
"They're all afraid of you. Like they're afraid of me." - The Joker, 'Batman:Fading Smile'
Coming 2008...
Chris22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2007 at 8:07pm
Title: Don't I know you from Somewhere?
Log Line: You've known him all your life. Since yesterday.
MarkJ View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2007 at 9:49pm
My high school reunion was the night(s) of the 21st and 22nd.  I got in at 2, wasted, and read the genre/subject.  I had a little idea, ran with it, and went to bed at 6.  I laid there til 630 thinking about my life with my heart clipping along at twice the speed due to all the Red Bull. 

I woke at ten and started and my jaw hurt like a mutherphucker.  My wife came over with an hour to spare and converted it from a word document into screenplay form.  She's an angel.  I submitted it with four minutes to go.

I get in the car to attend the second night of my reunion feeling good but then I remembered something...I forgot the logline.    PHUCK!

So I guess I'm spotting you guys a point. That's okay, you'll need it. 

P.S.  Killer logline SCK. 
lucia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2007 at 2:18am
Hi guys,

Here is mine:

TITLE: Sandman # 21

LOGLINE: In the year 2083, the world is under the careful control of a power referred to as The Nation. One man's past comes back to confront him when The Nation's Surveillance team trespasses on his most intimate property - his dreams.
Calliope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calliope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2007 at 4:23am
TITLE: Jump
"A forbidden journey through time to save a stranger. Is a metal heart capable of love?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic