NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FFC, anyone in?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisafox10800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by manifestlynot manifestlynot wrote:

I'm in and rearranged a rather large part of my summer to accommodate the first round, lol. It will be my consolation prize if I don't move ahead next week in screenplay!

The Screenplay wait this time has felt eternal. Only a few more days now...
Sponsored Links

RichmondRoad View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichmondRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 10:30pm
God only knows why, Lisa ... but I will be there again.
lisafox10800 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisafox10800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by RichmondRoad RichmondRoad wrote:

God only knows why, Lisa ... but I will be there again.

Welcome back to the madness...

They say third time’s the charm, right? Smile
Lookit There View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lookit There Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 9:47pm
Way in! Always stressful, but the feeling of accomplishment (not to mention the prod to get off my ass and write!) is too great to resist.
beckyrcollins View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyrcollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 5:19am
My finger slipped and bought a ticket. I'll see you guys there!
SC18 R1 H30 "Bloodlust" (Mystery) HM + FB
BeckyG515 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeckyG515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:18am
I'm in. Ready to give this short format business another try. I have to admit this is the hardest part for me, this is coming from a person who has trouble keep novels to a reasonable length Wink

I talked my husband into signing up. Not sure how I managed that. He's not a writer (unless you count scientific research papers). Never written a fiction anything his life. Although he tends to be annoyingly good at anything he tries for the first time. 

I won't be surprised if he ends up getting farther than me. The first time he ever tried painting, he painted a picture that I put up in my office, for the next two years everyone ignore all of my art project stuff and wanted to know who the artist was that painted that picture. Knowing my husband tents to avoid artistic anything and that he'd never painted before, I was like "oh come on!" Disapprove
Ch 1 Gr 18
Perfection Lost
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic