NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Everything Else
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DISCORD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zblugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DISCORD
    Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 5:42pm
No, not the bad kind.

I mean to talk about the software, and more specifically, getting us NYCMers on it. I was on my car ride home, thinking about how it'd be cool to shoot the proverbial poop with fellow masochists wordslaves writers. So there it is. 

https://discordapp.com/ <-- It's available to download for free here (I do not work for Discord or anything like that. I just happen to use and like it.)

I find it's a pretty good voice chat program, and I'm pretty sure most online gamers here will already have tried it out. 

And yeah.

Once you've installed the software, this should bring you to  a room for us, only for us with the link: https://discord.gg/NGpHPfZ (It should work, as I've made it permanent. And in CASE it doesn't, add me as a friend, still Zblugg on there, and I'll manage to invite you.) 

In hope this garners SOME interest and gets us lone wolves howling together, sincerely, with maple syrup on top, eh,

Zblugg

SSP C1 Dog Eat Dog
SSP C2 Dansu No Neko
Sponsored Links

thesaura73 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thesaura73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 10:18am
I am on Discord for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp because I am such a hardcore gamer! LOL Feel like I probably used Thesaura73 for my username, as I try to use it for most stuff, but maybe not
2018 FFC Ch3 - Exposure
2018 SSC Ch2 - The Bankograph
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic