NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Challenge 3 Prompts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYCNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:24pm

So, as usual I spent the majority of the weekend panicking and researching so many ideas. Eventually, it was more inspiration from my youngest who told me about the Jorogumo (Run now Penny4Them ). Had a huge panic about 2 hours ago when the link to submit was rejecting me and I realised I was not seeing the Challenge 3 link for some reason. I'm going to do a final read through for any glaring mistakes and then go to sleep. Crazy times! Good luck y'all. Hope you all post come the email mid-week! :)
Sponsored Links

MissKeister View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissKeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:24pm
Submitted!  Feeling alright about this one, mostly because I was feeling so awful about it up until a couple hours ago.  I don't think I've ever written so many completely different drafts of the same thing.  

I'm just thankful for strong beta readers and the time to edit!!  Editing is everything. 
manifestlynot View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manifestlynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:52pm
Submitted with 9 minutes to spare! Lots of formatting fixes in the last few minutes = nightmare fodder tonight. Too bad I didn't write horror LOL
SSC Ch3: Lights Out
2018 Screenplay Contest Finals: 4th place
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic