NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BRB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeffreyHowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BRB
    Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 10:23am
I have scripts I still want to read, but I have some paid reading to do this weekend. I did want to say that I think there's a lot of good material this round! 
Zblugg View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zblugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 11:11am
Originally posted by JeffreyHowe JeffreyHowe wrote:

I have scripts I still want to read, but I have some paid reading to do this weekend. I did want to say that I think there's a lot of good material this round! 

Joining you virtually on the "can't read right now" list. I'm with friends in a resort for the weekend. Which also means I'm not writing my FFC R2 until midday Sunday. Damn.

Edited by Zblugg - 11 Nov 2017 at 11:12am
callmedeb View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmedeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 5:18pm
I have a script deadline for Monday to get a web-series pitch ready for a showcase. Ironically I have to get the performance part down to... 5 pages

Back to NYC scripts Monday!
R1H78 - THE CHILDREN OF LIR
Writing is easy. You just open a vein and bleed.
lisafox10800 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lisafox10800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 12:31am
Been helping beta read for some of the semi-finalists in Flash, so am a bit behind on return reads and on diving in further! Look forward to reading some more scripts, hopefully tomorrow but definitely into this week.
lisafoxiswriting.com
My short story collection, Core Truths, is now available wherever books are sold.
Scarlet Screenwriter View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Screenwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 10:23pm

Thank you for reading and commenting on mine, Jeff ... I'm actually a member of the "I read virtually everyone who comments on mine, but if I have nothing to say, I don't reciprocate" group ... I also work as a writer and proofread for a novelist in the UK, so if I need to recharge, NYCMMM goes begging ...

Edited by Scarlet Screenwriter - 12 Nov 2017 at 10:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply