NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beta sheet for Short Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTrillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 9:28am
Is the beta sheet corrupted? It says it's in the owner's trash. Hope we can recover it. Confused
wisemel View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisemel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 9:56am
I also get the message that it's been moved to trash. I had the file open so was able to grab a copy. Here's a temp link (view only) for anyone that is trying to jump on this right now and doesn't want to wait for the original to be fixed. I'm out for a couple hours, but will check in later and remove if the original is back online. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_v2UbavY9x9xkcfXPyvxTeQU1CnNm-ReS-QhSvwLHTI/edit?usp=sharing
SuperEllie View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperEllie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by wisemel wisemel wrote:

I also get the message that it's been moved to trash. I had the file open so was able to grab a copy. Here's a temp link (view only) for anyone that is trying to jump on this right now and doesn't want to wait for the original to be fixed. I'm out for a couple hours, but will check in later and remove if the original is back online. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_v2UbavY9x9xkcfXPyvxTeQU1CnNm-ReS-QhSvwLHTI/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you so much for getting a new link up! I really appreciate it! When you take it off of read only, I'm happy to add my name as a potential beta reader for people.
wisemel View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote wisemel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by SuperEllie SuperEllie wrote:

Thank you so much for getting a new link up! I really appreciate it! When you take it off of read only, I'm happy to add my name as a potential beta reader for people.

Ok! I don't think the OP has been online and the original still isn't back up, so I turned on editing for this copy so you can update. 
Nimhathuna View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimhathuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by wisemel wisemel wrote:

Ok! I don't think the OP has been online and the original still isn't back up, so I turned on editing for this copy so you can update. 

Thanks for that@wisemel. I've updated my status to closed. I need to put the finishing touches on my own. Best of luck to all contenders.

Edited by Nimhathuna - 29 Jan 2021 at 6:32pm
KateHJ View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KateHJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 9:32pm

When I click on it it says it's trashed by the owner. Doesn't seem to be working at all.

I get the same message. Cry
MidwestToImpress View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MidwestToImpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 2:33pm
Bumping this up for visibility with the latest link (the copy a heroic poster above made!) I just added myself to the link and would love to swap with whoever else is still chugging along here on the last day :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_v2UbavY9x9xkcfXPyvxTeQU1CnNm-ReS-QhSvwLHTI/edit?usp=sharing
eaintree View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaintree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 3:07pm
/groan.

Attention deficit. I have taken it out of the trash. If it matters anymore.
SC 2021, Mystery: Striking The Sun

Micro 100, 2021, Sci-fi: That Time Of The Month
walkietalkiegg View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walkietalkiegg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 5:07pm
I feel your pain! So much! 

I Love my creativity but the damned hole in my executive functioning will be my demise. 😂

Just wanted to say I sympathize and think there are many who understand!
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.

Saint Augustine
A.J. Gemick View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.J. Gemick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 8:37pm
Looks like the sheet is working fine now? I was able to add my info  just now to the list- looking for a few beta readers, plus I can also read for others.
2021 FFC1 Gr40 Romance A Long Walk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>