NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any screenwriters thinking about this contest?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crlncxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 8:47am
Eeek, this is heavy stuff!

Chris - you wouldn't have been able to write a wonderful script like 'Night Music' if you weren't a cuddly poet at heart.

Barbara - I don't know you....but the best romantic moments I write seem to come from a yearning...
Chris Messineo View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Messineo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 12:11pm
Even if I forced myself to write it, I don't think I could live with myself if I had to put some Fabio look-alike on the cover page?

Chris
crlncxn View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crlncxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 9:15am
Fabio? Pah! Is he meant to be attractive?
BarbaraFL View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarbaraFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:22pm
can't I write a mockumentary about cutting Fabio's hair?
crlncxn View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crlncxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2006 at 7:34am
That's more of a horror story isn't it? Especially if you were to use a chainsaw.
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Messineo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2006 at 7:35am
Originally posted by crlncxn crlncxn wrote:

That's more of a horror story isn't it? Especially if you were to use a chainsaw.

See, now, that I could write, but having to write about Fabio falling in love gives me the shakes.

Chris

crlncxn View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crlncxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2006 at 1:57am
Even lumberjacks and mad axe murderers have a little romance in their souls...
Julie View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2006 at 6:46am
hello - I'm new to this forum, and in fact joined because I came across the site and competition via a posting in the WriterBytes site forum.

Well, I've signed up for the competition - and am looking forward to the 2007 screenwriting competition.

Hope to get to know you all better over the next few months.

Julie
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Messineo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2006 at 6:57am
Julie,

Welcome to the site.  The writers here are a great bunch.  It's a little quiet at the moment, but once the contest gets underway, the forum gets pretty interesting.  Good luck in the competition,

Chris
crlncxn View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crlncxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2006 at 1:01am
Hi Julie,

Welcome aboard! Where are you in France? I used to live in Pau for a couple of years. It'll be good to chat to you on the forum,

Best wishes,

Caroline
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>