NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2021 MF250 Subforum ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2021 MF250 Subforum ??
    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 10:16am
Do we not have a sub forum yet for 2021 MF250? 

Is it just because I’m viewing on my phone that I don’t see it? 

fioOxf View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fioOxf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 10:17am
They won't create it until just before we can start posting our stories. So... Tuesday sometime for North Am, probably Wednesday for you in Australia. Around 72 hours after submission.  

Edited by fioOxf - 17 Oct 2021 at 10:19am
Sparker View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 10:55am
Thanks for the response.
I’ve been here for a few comps and I think the subforums were already up and running before I ever stumbled in.   :)  I thought I was having an acute attack of the dumb. 
fioOxf View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fioOxf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Sparker Sparker wrote:

Thanks for the response.
I’ve been here for a few comps and I think the subforums were already up and running before I ever stumbled in.   :)  I thought I was having an acute attack of the dumb. 

Ah, y'see? Your enthusiasm is increasing with the comps, your forum-addiction is rising..... and you're getting earlier and earlier... (cue spooky music) Wink

Edited by fioOxf - 18 Oct 2021 at 8:02am
Sparker View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 7:31am
Originally posted by fioOxf fioOxf wrote:

Ah, y'see? You're enthusiasm is increasing with the comps, your forum-addiction is rising..... and you're getting earlier and earlier... (cue spooky music) Wink

You’re very kind. 
I can’t tell anymore if it’s enthusiasm... or do I just have to pee? 😂

Suave had mentioned something about the master lists being handled differently this time. Change is difficult, and the FOMO is real!
fioOxf View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fioOxf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Sparker Sparker wrote:

Originally posted by fioOxf fioOxf wrote:

Ah, y'see? You're enthusiasm is increasing with the comps, your forum-addiction is rising..... and you're getting earlier and earlier... (cue spooky music) Wink

You’re very kind. 
I can’t tell anymore if it’s enthusiasm... or do I just have to pee? 😂

Suave had mentioned something about the master lists being handled differently this time. Change is difficult, and the FOMO is real!

(apologies for the typo in the original post - MY enthusiasm must've been bubbling too...)
Ah yes. The new-style masterlists. A possible case of 'don't hold your breath'.
SadRobot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SadRobot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 9:51pm
Hi Sparker! 

Thanks for asking this. I'm new to the challenges and forum, thought I was just missing it.

Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply