NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SSC Final - Titles & Loglines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adreens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Tim G Tim G wrote:

Blimey I thought it was on 4th April for some reason. Just got an email saying we've only got 5 hours to wait :)

I thought it was April 4 as well!  This was a great surprise for me :)
Short Screenplay Challenge
R4 "#solidarity" goo.gl/E0ehWR

R3G1 "Love at First Reel"
goo.gl/HfHfbd

R2G22 "Looking for Death"
goo.gl/3HSH9e

R1G22 "Conformity"
goo.gl/QeHFeM
ottersdaughter View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ottersdaughter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:29pm
Well I was surprised to wake up to results - and really unhappy not to see any of ours on the list :(

The 4th was the date in the official rules.
FFC 2017 CH1 - Playing with Gravity

2016 FFC & ShSc Finalist
Tim G View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 5:55am
One got an HM at least!

top 25 out of 751 is no mean feat. I'm delighted to have participated. I also saw that we all win a copy of the sponsor screenwriting software... but I already bought Final Draft when I signed up :) lol

It was a pleasure reading all your work and talking. Maybe see some of you in the longer-form contest?
My R3 Screenplay: Beneath All Else
ottersdaughter View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ottersdaughter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 4:38am
Originally posted by Tim G Tim G wrote:

One got an HM at least!

top 25 out of 751 is no mean feat. I'm delighted to have participated. I also saw that we all win a copy of the sponsor screenwriting software... but I already bought Final Draft when I signed up :) lol

It was a pleasure reading all your work and talking. Maybe see some of you in the longer-form contest?

I totally missed that because I hadn't read it yet - that makes me feel better :)

I've had a grand time, and I've learned a ton - I knew nothing at all about the ins and outs of scriptwriting before I signed up for this. I won't be here for the long script this year because the date conflicts with our move back to the states, but if not for that I would be. So I'll hope to see you guys again when short script 2017 starts up!
FFC 2017 CH1 - Playing with Gravity

2016 FFC & ShSc Finalist
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic