NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ROUND ONE TITLES AND LOGLINE TEASERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Screenwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ROUND ONE TITLES AND LOGLINE TEASERS
    Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 11:54pm

OK, you know the routine ... we have 72 hours to wait for confirmation, but there's nothing to stop us sharing our titles and log lines to garner interest ...

Scarlet Screenwriter View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Screenwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 11:59pm

R1/G12 - FANTASY/A COUPON/AN EGOMANIAC

LOX HASHSLINGER

"I'm going to build a wall ... a great big wall ...
and then I'm going to sit on top of it!"

Edited by Scarlet Screenwriter - 30 Apr 2017 at 12:09am
steph9289 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steph9289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 12:06am
Hey heatmate!

Round 1 | Heat 12 - Fantasy/A coupon/An egomaniac

Prints Charming
Mandy is sick of being thrown to the curb by men. It's time for her to try a new kind of dating.

Edited by steph9289 - 30 Apr 2017 at 12:14am
FFC Challenge 1 The Exchange
GrowlingWhispers View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrowlingWhispers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 12:10am
R1/Gr27 - Action-Adventure/Animal Poaching/A Hotel Manager

The Sylvan Springs Lodge

Called to a secret wildlife preserve, Agent Moore learns that there is much more to the world than he realizes.

This has got to be the worst log line I have ever written.  No excuses, but everything that could have gone wrong with the exception of my computer catching fire or me turning into a koala did.  Finished the script with two minutes to go; got it submitted with seconds left.

Now it's time to go have a slice of cake, find the giant spider that crawled over my fingers and disappeared behind the desk earlier, feed the cats, and go to sleep.  WHEW!  Sleepy
R2, H10: Social Medea
Scarlet Screenwriter View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Screenwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 12:12am
Originally posted by steph9289 steph9289 wrote:

Hey heatmate!

Prints Charming
Mandy is sick of being thrown to the curb my men. It's time for her to try a new kind of dating.

Go Group 12! 

I've decided to revisit my favourite place in the comps ... Fantasyland ... This will be my fourth story/screenplay set in this bent twisted fairy tale fantasy world ... I love it there!  I know I'll get a lot of flack ... it also has a very heavy dose of political satire, one of my favourite genres ... along with historical fiction ... but fuq'em, I say ...

Edited by Scarlet Screenwriter - 30 Apr 2017 at 12:15am
ozwaldo1 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozwaldo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 12:20am

Just Kill Me

LOGLINE:
After their village is destroyed by the ruthless Jindrag, the people of Huronia seek help from a famed warrior with a very unusual battle technique.
aerolissa View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerolissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 12:51am
Round 1 - Heat 12 - Fantasy/Coupon/Egomaniac (Great to see so many heatmates! Smile)

Lonely Magic
A lonely orphan must embark on an errand for her wicked guardians with only her curiosity for magic and a strange piece of paper to guide her through the dark forest.

Things got a little dark fantasy/fairy tale-esque, but what can you do?
SS -
R1
R2

SP -
https://tinyurl.com/jw99rvw
stephenmatlock View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenmatlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 1:27am
R1 H45 | Mystery, Dog Breeder, Private Property

BEST OF BREED
Prairie Jones breeds dogs at his private farm on Gomez Island, but a sudden death at a celebration impels him to uncover a decades-long secret. Should he find the murderer, or is it best to let sleeping dogs lie?

Vernacula View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vernacula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 1:39am

Heat 38
Fantasy
Living With Parents
Interior Decorator

Objets Magiques

Laramie Aura, owner of Magical Interiors, has a way with her furnishings. In fact, they tell her so.

Tom2point0 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 2:38am
R1/G32 - Mystery, a weight loss program, a Seamstress

THE TAILOR'S DAUGHTERS

A Seamstress and her little sister become junior sleuths when one of their patrons dies after weeks of rapid weight loss and numerous alterations to her thinning wardrobe.

It's been awhile, looking forward to reading some great scripts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic