NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Login doesn't work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hwanghwali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Login doesn't work
    Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 11:12am
My login into my account to submit my screenplay does not work. When I enter my email address to which the event information was sent, the system doesn't recognize my email.

What do I do now? Help please...
stephenmatlock View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenmatlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 12:45pm
Contact the folks at NYC Midnight immediately!

feedback@nycmidnight.com is where you send your questions. ALSO SEND A COPY OF YOUR SCREENPLAY! (You would send it here anyway as a backup.) And send them a twitter message to @nycmidnight per the FAQ listed here:  http://www.nycmidnight.com/Competitions/SC/FAQ.htm
Pithy sayings are for the apt. For a longer message, you need a condo.

NYC Midnight View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NYC Midnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 1:06pm
Sorry for any confusion, but you will actually need to create a username and password when you upload if you have never used Submittable.com.  We are using Submittable for all of our competitions as the upload portal, which is why it is requiring users to create a username/password.  The registration website and upload website are not associated with each other, but we hope to simplify this process in the future.  Sorry again for any inconvenience and good luck!
--
Next up is the 100-word Microfiction Challenge 2024 kicking off April 19th
 Post Reply Post Reply