NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Keep plugging away!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annerocious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 10:43pm
Successfully submitted. I've been poking at it so much today I can't even stand to look at it anymore! 

Round 1 Heat 21 The Gentle Sex

turtle7313 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle7313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 9:44am
Originally posted by amariesalter amariesalter wrote:

Originally posted by turtle7313 turtle7313 wrote:

Ive got an outline. Thats about it. And a busy busy week. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to turn something in. I've never had to bow out before, but this time it's really looking like a real possibility. Hoping I get a massive 5th wind and am able to get something down on paper. Fingers crossed!

You can do it! I'm totally there with you- busy week and nothing. I got down 6 pages in the past two hours and I'm gonna try to lock in 2 more before bed. I have a standup gig tomorrow night so I have to be done by 6ish tomorrow. I'm probably being overly optimistic but I think I might get something submitted in the end.

Were you able to get anything in? I sadly was not. :(  Hope you were, though! And good luck! 
CH1 GR23 Un Faux Pas d'Amour - 1st Place. http://bit.ly/2hLIgXN
CH2 GR 23 You're Not There Yet- 1st place http://bit.ly/2ieEGbn
Ch3 Gr 2 -A Gangster Halloween http://bit.ly/2kabulN
amariesalter View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amariesalter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 2:41pm

Originally posted by amariesalter amariesalter wrote:

Ive got an outline. Thats about it. And a busy busy week. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to turn something in. I've never had to bow out before, but this time it's really looking like a real possibility. Hoping I get a massive 5th wind and am able to get something down on paper. Fingers crossed!

You can do it! I'm totally there with you- busy week and nothing. I got down 6 pages in the past two hours and I'm gonna try to lock in 2 more before bed. I have a standup gig tomorrow night so I have to be done by 6ish tomorrow. I'm probably being overly optimistic but I think I might get something submitted in the end.

Were you able to get anything in? I sadly was not. :(  Hope you were, though! And good luck! 

Yep, I submitted it about 30 minutes before I had to leave for my gig. It was absolute dreck though, so I don't think I'll be posting it. Sorry you didn't get anything down! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic