NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP Submitting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nlekht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP Submitting
    Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 4:58am
Hi, I wrote a short story for the NYC short story challenge round 1. I live in LA and tried to submit it around 12:57 a.m. our time. Then I saw that the time slot was EST!!! What to do? I really want to be considered.... PLEASE HELP...

Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 7:02am
Send it by email.  How they take it for you, good luck.
NYC Midnight View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYC Midnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 7:22am
Please send us an email at feedback@nycmidnight.com with your information and story.  Thank you!
nlekht View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nlekht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 10:24am
thank you SOOO much! I just sent it by email. 
nlekht View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nlekht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 1:19pm
Hi, I sent my story as you advised to the email on Sunday, but did not receive a confirmation reply. Does this mean that my story was not received? 
Thanks!
Naya
nicayal View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicayal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 4:17pm
I could be wrong, but I don't believe automatic confirmations are sent from that email. It's also the email that people who submitted via the online form were asked to send their backup copies to. That's what I did, and the only email confirmation I received came from the online form after my initial submission.

Hope that helps!
NYC Midnight View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYC Midnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 5:06pm
Official confirmation emails from feedback@nycmidnight.com will be going out tomorrow, January 31st.  Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic