NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone else super sick?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Betty Netch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 10:27pm
Yeesh, that is rough. Glad to hear you are feeling better though. I had to work Friday and was so exhausted from the week, I lost that night too, so basically a 24 hour penalty for myself. Don't feel too bad, because one way or another most of us are probably experiencing a setback of some sort, because life just happens.  Try not to stress, nurture yourself and you will probably surprise yourself with what you write tomorrow. 

(the unsanctioned advice of a stranger) 
Flake Cosmo View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flake Cosmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 7:21pm
I was sick the entire week leading up to this. Even ended up in the hospital. Fortunately I was feeling much better by the weekend. Actually did no writing on Friday or Saturday though, just rested, and wrote my story this morning.
Vernacula View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vernacula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 10:53pm
Sorry to hear that, Flake Cosmo. I'm glad you took it easy.

I have been sick all day, thought I wasn't going to get anything written. But...just submitted (pretty much a first draft, so...we'll see).

Best of luck to everyone, sickies and wellies!

seawhere View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote seawhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 12:20am
Wishing you a speedy recovery!!
~Sea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12