NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Results

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 6:56pm

One more evening to feel like a winner is never a bad thing Wink

Kenan View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 8:00pm
Man I wish I could stop myself from obsessively refreshing both my email and this site.  I'm on the verge of taking the Timothy Leary option, just to mark time until the results show up.  
YumPork! View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YumPork! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 9:34pm
I've been doing a good job of controlling my blood pressure with diet and exercise, but this contest is making me pop pills
You can read my story, Bust (Heat 6), here: http://forums.nycmidnight.com/heat-6-bust-hist-fic-a-riot-a-philanderer_topic6205.html
KAS View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 7:53am
I'm confused - how do I know if I made it to the second round?

KAS
Heat 5 fairy tale/ fame/ writerhttp://kathythewriter.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/dr-broken-heart/
londongirl View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 8:01am
KAS - you'll get an email when they post the results of the first round. They are running late - did you get an email about two days ago saying they would post the results today? If not, check your junk folder. Later today they will update the list of writers under each group to show who is going through.
mand View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 11:37am
So, I wonder if we'll be expecting these results at 12pm or 12am. I'll be all agog in 25 minutes time but I'm suspecting that I should put my agogity on hold for another twelve hours.
sutekh137 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sutekh137 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 11:39am
But lg, you're so close to having the all-time high number of posts...er, "points"!

You can't stop now!  *smile*

Thanks,
JoeK
==============================================
Slow down. In attempting to do everything at once, you're missing it all.
==============================================
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 11:42am
They are certainly running out of time to release the results before 12pm as they promised they would try.

But will they really release the results and the next assignments simultaneously? If they do, my agogity will know no bounds.
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 11:43am
Originally posted by sutekh137 sutekh137 wrote:

But lg, you're so close to having the all-time high number of posts...er, "points"!

You can't stop now!  *smile*

Thanks,
JoeK

I like to think of it as gaining a life rather than losing points.
Donovan View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 11:44am
There's something just absurd about this. They really don't have the results now but they will in 15 minutes? My mind is boggled. Wacko
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>