FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My group is wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Linda Muse View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Muse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My group is wrong?
    Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 11:45pm
Thank you. It has been fixed!
plkphoto View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plkphoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:55pm
No problem. I posted a note to Nixie letting her know. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Smile
FFC 2018

Ch1 Gr62 -- The Other Side of the Coin (Thriller)
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Muse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:41pm
Yes the confirmation email says I'm in the right group. I'll check out the Master list.

Thank you!
plkphoto View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plkphoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:29pm
The Master List isn't run by NYCMidnight, but by one of the forum members (a fellow writer) who is volunteering her time. As long as the confirmation email has the right group number you should be fine as far as the competition goes. If you need something changed on the Master List, it's best to comment there. 
FFC 2018

Ch1 Gr62 -- The Other Side of the Coin (Thriller)
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Muse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:13pm
Hi! I have just received a response to my story (which is in Group 24:Ghost story/basement/tattoo machine) which says that it has been posted under Group 15.
I can't see on this forum how the articles are posted under groups nor can I find a way to search for specific groups. Instead I've been trawling through the long list looking for Group 24 stories.

So, in essence my two questions are:
1) If my story "Number 5" has been posted under Group 15 stories, can you please change it so it's listed under the correct group category?
2) If there is a way to search for specific categories, can you let me know?

Thanks
Linda
 Post Reply Post Reply