NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW MOVIE HERE IT IS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sootfoot5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 11:57pm
I am not the person who has been here the longest - as far as I know that would be Topanarose.  But I am probably the second oldest die-hard.

And absolutely, the people portrayed as subjects in this video are people that we have seen throughout the years.  Or, as said above, more than just the seeds of them, at least the saplings.  I've heard a lot of stories about what the kids did over the weekend while someone was trying to write their story.  No, I never heard about target practice though!  

It's funny, but the woman who submitted the target practice bit did one where a horse ate her story.  But it was a white pony with white paper and you couldn't see it very well.  There was so many good ones that had to be eliminated.  Sigh.  

topangarose View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topangarose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 12:51am
OH. My. Gosh. Sootfoot5 you've outdone yourself this time around!!

Now that I'm done watching it twice and laughing out loud both times I can go look and find out what my prompts are!  That was the funniest one yet! Kudos Sooty, for taking all of our wild and weird little clips and cutting and combining to make a hilarious mockumentary! I'm so in love with this.  And tell John that his amazing voiceover had me in stitches! And Nixie... if it weren't for you we wouldn't be watching so thanks for your hard work in the compression dept!

Every single one of these characters came fully to life for me. So AWESOME!! You guys soooo ROCK!

By the way... you can find "MY MANIFESTO"  in a separate thread here! (Chuckle.)

shanan187 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanan187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 1:18am
Originally posted by steph9289 steph9289 wrote:

Would be fun to see a cast list matching the usernames to the people in the video!

Crazy lady rearranging figurines under the monitor = me.
maiaco View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maiaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 3:35am
And I was the psycho - aka Wicked Witch of the West.............. you have been warned LOL
No baby acorns were harmed in the writing of this story

topangarose View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topangarose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 3:51am

Originally posted by maiaco maiaco wrote:

And I was the psycho - aka Wicked Witch of the West.............. you have been warned LOL

--and a very fetching wicked witch you were too! So funny! Loving all the characters that came through in this thing!

Edited by topangarose - 15 Jul 2017 at 3:52am
ShadowBeast View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadowBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 11:28am
Originally posted by shanan187 shanan187 wrote:

Would be fun to see a cast list matching the usernames to the people in the video!

Crazy lady rearranging figurines under the monitor = me.

That had me cracking up, as my computer desk has a number of figures which I do rearrange from time to time. ;) On a side note, when I was collecting the dog stuffies from around my household to place on the back of couch for the shots, my husband was busting a gut laughing at how carefully I was placing them only to have my youngest dog collect them from the other end and slink off with them. LOL
R1A tightly packed parcel of contents that leave you wanting--which a publisher told me made her editing day. Suck it judges!
patsy View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 12:19pm

Woman with swords here.  Don't break into my house Wink
nixie View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 9:48pm

Love to list all the scenes i was in but... "I'm busy right now"
sootfoot5 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sootfoot5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:49am
Originally posted by nixie nixie wrote:

@Nixie - Ha - you've probably already finished your story!

@steph9289 - cast list?  you mean subjects of the scientific study, don't you?  
ShadowBeast View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadowBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by nixie nixie wrote:

Watching Netflix? Or are you gaming? Or perhaps in the woods with your dogs? You know, plenty of time. LOL
R1A tightly packed parcel of contents that leave you wanting--which a publisher told me made her editing day. Suck it judges!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>