NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I THINK I SCREWED MYSELF!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scribeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 9:23am
i welcome the scorn of idiots like you, NP. bring it on. 
DBA Lehane View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBA Lehane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:22am
Originally posted by NilesPerry NilesPerry wrote:

Originally posted by DBA Lehane DBA Lehane wrote:

Originally posted by Scribeaholic Scribeaholic wrote:

"lecturious moralizing"

Pot kettle black anyone?

Nice one, Darren. LOL

Great hearing from you after all this time. Congrats on moving on to the current round. I made it, too, so we'll see how things go. Good luck to you.

Hey, while I'm thinking about it... remember that short script you wrote that I thought was hilarious? The inmate preparing for release into society and didn't know anything about modern technology? Any chance I can get a copy of that. It's one I'd love to keep for my files.

Hi Scott...good to hear back.

Funnily enough a judge contacted me privately about that prison script, heaping praise on it and encouraging me to develop it further. But yeah, happy to send you a copy...I'll dig it out and send you a link. 

Good luck with the judges this round!
Screenplay Challenge 2020 Finalist.
SSC 2014 Finalist.
FFC 2015 4th Placed Finalist.
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBA Lehane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:23am

and thus DBA Lehane joins the rogue's gallery of brit-twits who know not of which they speak.

I'm literally quaking in my lounge slippers.
SSC 2014 Finalist.
Scribeaholic View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scribeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:34am
i can see it now, lehane, you with your pith helmet on, marching around to Elgar's pomp in those slippers (furry pink, yes?), calling out to your brown tea slave to fetch you a fresh pot. quake away, my good sir. quake away.
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBA Lehane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:56am

i can see it now, lehane, you with your pith helmet on, marching around to Elgar's pomp in those slippers (furry pink, yes?), calling out to your brown tea slave to fetch you a fresh pot. quake away, my good sir. quake away.

Ahh, I get it...you're trying to take the pith.  In that case...Clap
SSC 2014 Finalist.
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scribeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 11:05am
I don't mean to keep you from your important work at the Ministry of U.S. Lapdog Thumbsuckery, but for the record, since the matter was brought up by another illustrious member of this gaggle: No, I did not vote for the coup currently underway in our realm.
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBA Lehane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 11:36am

I don't mean to keep you from your important work at the Ministry of U.S. Lapdog Thumbsuckery, but for the record, since the matter was brought up by another illustrious member of this gaggle: No, I did not vote for the coup currently underway in our realm.

Just checked out your posts going back to 2013.  I see you have form for this rather combative approach to the forums.  Nothing wrong with that, per se.  Maybe you just need to get yourself some looser fitting underwear?
SSC 2014 Finalist.
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scribeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 11:42am
Thanks for the background check, Lehane. Perhaps you should take your slipper-and-knickers (and probably vegemite) obsession somewhere more amenable to your fetishes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123