NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Star ratings changed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Star ratings changed?
    Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 10:07am
Because I need to ask the important questions!

Have the star ratings changed? I used to have four stars, and now I only have three? I used to be an addict and now I'm a regular? I was counting down the posts to my next star! :)

I realize I have no life. Star
Reez View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 12:27pm
How odd!

I'd lobby to get that star back if you earned it.LOL

BTW if that's your hair, I love the colour!
Victoria View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 1:28pm
I might have to stage a protest to reinstate my star! :) Surely there's a pennant emoticon that's appropriate. 

That is my hair! Or my hair about 9 months ago - I had to take the violet and fuschia out because I just didn't have time to maintain it properly, and it was bleeding too much into my regular hair which made it a bit less nice. 

mwit08 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwit08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 2:57pm
Thank you for posting, Victoria!  I just logged on and was about to post the same thing (I'm also glad I'm not the only one this happened to...was starting to think I was a little crazy).  Wink
During the FF2015 competition, I definitely had 3 stars, and when I logged onto the forums for the SS, I was down to 2.  It's a total bummer, for sure! 
NYC Midnight View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYC Midnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 9:50pm
We did change it slightly, sorry!  We won't be changing it again any time soon though, we just felt it needed a little bit of tweak since the forum has been growing these past few years.  Sorry again!
--
Next up is the 100-word Microfiction Challenge 2024 kicking off April 19th
Victoria View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 2:25am
Ahhh, you moved my goalpost! I feel like Lucy pulled the football away! ;)

Just kidding. I am sure I can find a way to be Gobby enough to get it back.
Victoria View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 7:45am
Originally posted by NYC Midnight NYC Midnight wrote:

We did change it slightly, sorry!  We won't be changing it again any time soon though, we just felt it needed a little bit of tweak since the forum has been growing these past few years.  Sorry again!

I just realized that the admin group has 5 stars but...666 points.  It's true, you are a cabal! :D
DBA Lehane View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBA Lehane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 10:15am
Not like the old days, when you became a black belt just by talking to yourself ;)
Screenplay Challenge 2020 Finalist.
SSC 2014 Finalist.
FFC 2015 4th Placed Finalist.
mwit08 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwit08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by NYC Midnight NYC Midnight wrote:

Thank you for the info. Wish you would've made the changes for the new people and grandfathered in everyone else, but such is life, I guess.
Victoria View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by mwit08 mwit08 wrote:

Thank you for the info. Wish you would've made the changes for the new people and grandfathered in everyone else, but such is life, I guess.

We could always just come back to this post and comment with a Cry every 20 seconds until we get our stars back. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>