NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Co-writing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ramandeep08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 7:11am
Hello dear,
Do you know there are so many writers which don't have writing skills and they will took help from http://collegessaywriter.com/ these kind of websites which provide different types services for new writers and help them as what they want. Many of Co- Writers need a partner for help, And If you choose wrong Partner for writing it will obviously not good for your book, song or anything else you want to write. But This will help you to find a right partner for you Co-Writing. (Must Try).... 

Edited by Ramandeep08 - 17 Jul 2017 at 7:15am
This is the best online essay writing service for many reasons, one of them being the wide range of academic papers. we deliver every paper within set deadline.
Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 7:33am
I would not mind trying it!  I would need a partner that likes doing editing, grammar, spelling.  And loves to say things like:  That is great, I would have never thought of that.  Tongue

Edited by Suave - 09 Jul 2017 at 7:34am
Round 1 story G73 horror THE BOOK
nod1v1ng View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nod1v1ng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 7:50am
Originally posted by De Chelonian Mobile De Chelonian Mobile wrote:

As an update, I found out today that the story we co-wrote won first prize in our college flash fiction contest! :-) $100 and publication in our literary arts magazine.

Well done! Does the magazine have an online version where we can read your piece?

I'm afraid I would be a very poor partner as a co-writer.  I imagine you have to be a collaborative type of person to do it successfully and I'm stubborn & unreasonably independent. LOL 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic